Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Inspiration

2012 Inspiration





Happy New Year Everybody! Start the New Year with a new wardrobe! This year I would like to build my wardrobe around vintage inspired pieces. I made this inspiration board to guide me (and hopefully inspire you too) to add timeless pieces into my outfits. I would also like to buy clothes with different materials, styles, and patterns and experiment with them. May this year be the best of our fashion lives!
xoxo--Eddy

What are your fashion resolutions for 2012? 

3 comments:

  1. My fashion resolution was pretty much my only resolution - this year, I want to dress for me. I want to wear what makes me feel pretty despite rude remarks and people shaking their head. And yes, I'll head bang in a ruffle-y white dress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best resolution that I have heard so far! It is sssoooo important to stay true to yourself and true to who you are. An outfit is art that expresses the type of person you are. Rock on!!

    xoxo--Eddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color palette. I am really into neutrals this winter, too.

    xx
    Lynsey
    www.law-of-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete